Budget Cooking...Comfort & Gourmet!
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Canola Oil for frying
3 to 5 lbs of All Purpose Potatoes
Old Bay Seasoning
*Optional Vinegar, Ketchup, Melted Cheese Sauce
Quick and Simple Steps to Boardwalk Fries
1. Heat Oil
2. Wash Potatoes
3. Slice Potatoes
4. Add potatoes to cold water to release excess starch.
5. Remove Potatoes from Water. Put Potatoes in Towel. Remove excess water.
6. Add Potatoes to oil. Fry for 15 minutes. Drain Potatoes.
7. Season with Old Bay Seasoning, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, and Ground Black Pepper.
8. *Optional Serve with Vinegar, Ketchup and or Cheese Sauce.