Budget Cooking...Comfort & Gourmet!
Friday, April 9, 2010
Quick Onion Dip
1 8oz pkg cream cheese (Neufchatel)
1 16 oz pkg (light) sour cream
1 pkg dry onion soup mix
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp hot sauce
1 finely chopped or grated onion (optional)
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- You will want to stir after the addition of each ingredient.
1. Warm Cream Cheese in microwave for 1 minute.
2. Add Sour Cream to Cream Cheese
3. Add Dry Onion Soup Mix
4. Add Cayenne Pepper
5. Add Hot Sauce
6. Add Worchestshire Sauce
7. Add Chopped Onion
8. Refrigerate 1 hour or overnight for best flavor.
9. Enjoy with crudite, and chips.
Tastes great on a baked potato!
Turn this in to clam dip by adding 1 drained can of minced clams, 1 tsp old bay seasoning and 1 tsp of lemon juice. YUM!