Budget Cooking...Comfort & Gourmet!

Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Quick Sticky Buns




I made this on a whim!



















INGREDIENTS

2 cans of cinnamon rolls
pecans
walnuts
raisins or dried mixed berries
smart balance
2 small jars of butterscotch sundae topping

DIRECTIONS

1. Open cans
2. Arrange cinnamon rolls
3. Sprinkle with nuts
4. Dot with butter
5. Pour Sundae Topping over mixture
6. Cook on 400 for 15 minutes
7. Let it cool

Enjoy!



If I would change anything about this recipe, I would reverse the order of the ingredients. Sauce, butter, nuts, rolls. I would flip the whole cooked dish onto a serving platter. I would add orange zest and a little concentrated orange juice. It reminded me of the Entenmann's sticky buns from a long time ago. I do believe they have discontinued them.

No comments: