Sweet Chili Sauce
Fresh Ginger Root (grated)
5 Garlic Cloves (pressed)
1 tbsp Crushed Red Pepper
1 tsp Oyster Sauce
1 tsp Rice Vinegar
2 tsp Honey
1/4 cup Boiling Water
1/2 tsp sea salt
Pulse grated Ginger Root, pressed Garlic, Crushed Red Pepper flakes in Food Processor.
Put ingredients in a glass jar with a spoon. Add boiling water. It's important to let the spoon remain in the jar as it absorbs the potential energy from the hot water. Otherwise, the glass would shatter. Add remaining ingredients. Stir well. Please let ingredients sit for an hour. It tastes better if you let them sit overnight.
Left Over sauce should be good in the fridge for about one week.
Credit Recipe Source
My daughter made these. Much neater than the ones I made. *smiles*
Imitation Flake Crabmeat
1 egg ( beaten)
8 oz Tofutti Better Than Cream Cheese
Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Flake Crab Meat, set aside.
2. Heat Neufchatel Cream Cheese in microwave for 30 seconds. This will make mixing it easier.
3. Add flaked Crab Meat to Cream Cheese.
4. Add sliced Scallions with tops.
5. Add Salt & Pepper
6. Add Pressed Garlic Clove. Mix Well.
7. Assemble Won Ton wrappers.
8. Using a small Stainless Steel Scoop, Add mixture to center of square.
Try not to over stuff them. Otherwise the filling can come out while cooking. (No Bueno)
I found adding just 1/2 of the stainless steel scoop worked best.
9. Brush edges with egg.
10. Fold edge over to form a triangle. Try to push out as much air as possible.
11. Seal edges.
12. Fry until desired brown color.
13. Serve with Chili Sauce