Budget Cooking...Comfort & Gourmet!

Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Hot Wings and Blue Cheese Dip

INGREDIENTS
Oil for frying Chicken
4 lbs Chicken Wingettes

Seasoning
1 Tsp Salt (optional)
1/2 Tsp Cayenne Pepper
2 Tbsp Paprika
1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
1 Tbsp Onion Powder
Louisianna Hot Sauce


DIRECTIONS
1. Fry Chicken in hot oil. Drain and coat with seasoning while hot.
2. Douse with Hot Sauce.















INGREDIENTS
3/4 to 1 cup of Light Mayonnaise
Blue Cheese Crumbles
2 rounded kitchen spoons Light Sour Cream
1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
Fresh Cracked Black Pepper *optional.

DIRECTIONS
1. Place Mayonnaise in a bowl.
2. Add Blue Cheese Crumbles. Mix Well
3. Add Light Sour Cream. Mix Well.
4. Add Lemon Juice.
5. Add Pepper.

Serve with Hot Wings & Celery
Enjoy!




 

8 comments:

Dreamgoddess said...

I love hot wings and these look delicious. I can't wait to try this recipe!

1xellus1 said...

@ Dreamgoddess...Thank you so much for the compliment. I hope you enjoy the recipe. They are very hot! :O) I appreciate your comment.

Anonymous said...

What a perfect dish for Game Day! Your wings look so good to me because they're nice and saucy. And we LOVE spice in this house. I like how you used light ingredients for the blue cheese dip too. Thank you so much for sharing with Cookbook Sundays and enjoy the rest of your day!

1xellus1 said...

@ Brenda...Thank you so much for the lovely compliments. :O)
You're very welcome. Hope your day is peaceful.

Melynda@Scratch Made Food! said...

I love the cool of the blue cheese with the hot of the sauce, yum. Not too hot mind you, but a nice warm. This looks delicious!

1xellus1 said...

@ Melynda...Thanks so much for visiting & commenting.

Couscous & Consciousness said...

Yum - love the idea of those hot and spicy wings with a blue cheese dip - has my taste buds tingling :-)
Sue

1xellus1 said...

@ Couscous & Conciousness...
I really enjoyed the hotwings & blue cheese dip. I hadn't made it in over a decade. Don't ask me why b/c I don't know. LOL
Thanks so much for visiting & commenting.