Budget Cooking...Comfort & Gourmet!
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Loaded Potatoes and Pan Seared Tilapia
Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
2 oz. Cheese (shredded)
4 Scallions, (Washed, Dried, Snipped with Tops)
Bacon (Cooked and Snipped)
Lemon Pepper Seasoning
1. Grate Cheese, Set Aside.
2. Render fat from Bacon. Set Aside.
3. Wash and Prick Potatoes.
4. Cover with Oil if Desired.
5. Microwave Potatoes.
6. Slice in Half.
7. Scrape with Fork.
8. Add Sea Salt and Fresh Cracked Black Pepper.
9. Sprinkle Potatoes with Grated Cheese.
10. Add Snipped Bacon.
11. Return to oven to keep warm. (200 Degrees Fareinheit)
12. Just Before Serving, Snip Scallions over Potatoes. Dollap with Sour Cream If Desired.
Season one Side of Tilapia with Lemon Pepper Seasoning. Stack the Fillets. This will Coat both sides with Seasoning.
Heat Reserved Bacon Fat. Add Tilapia to Pan.
Cook Tilapia Until Opaque. You will Need To Flip It.
It takes about 4 - 6 minutes to cook the fish.
Serve with Loaded Potatoes and Garden Salad.