1 1/2 tsp Olive Oil
1 Large Onion, (Thinly Sliced )
1/2 Tsp Sea Salt
1/4 tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
2 tablespoons Tomato Paste
2 tsp Honey
1/4 cup White Wine Vinegar
4 cups Water (3 cups & later 1 cup of cold Water)
1 tbsp Cornstarch
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
2. Sauté sliced onion in the oil for 5 minutes, until onions are
soft but not brown.
3. Add Sea Salt, Crushed Red Pepper Flakes, Tomato Paste, Honey and Vinegar. Stir.
4. Add 3 cups of Water. Reserve 1 cup.
5. Dissolve Corn Starch in 1 cup of Cold Water. Add to saucepan.
6. Cook on medium heat for 45 minutes until desired thickness is achieved.
7. Serve HOT over Hot Dogs or Hamburgers.
topped with Homemade Cheese Sauce and
Cooked Onions in Sauce on Whole Grain Bread.