16 oz Vegetarian Chili pureed
8 oz Neufchatel Cream Cheese
1 cup Light Sour Cream
2 Tablespoons Taco Seasoning Mix Click HERE for recipe
2 Pressed Garlic Cloves
2 ounces Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
1/2 cup Pitted ripe Olives (sliced)
2 tablespoons fresh snipped Cilantro
2 Roma Tomatoes, (seeded and chopped)
1/4 cup thinly sliced scallions with tops
1. Preheat Oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Spread pureed Vegetarian Chili over bottom of pan.
3. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream & taco seasoning.
4. Add pressed garlic. Mix well.
5. Spread over beans.
6. Sprinkle with shredded cheese
7. Bake 15-18 minutes or until hot.
8. Sprinkle Tomatoes, Onions, Olives and Cilantro Slice Olives.
9. Garnish with additional sour cream if desired.
10. Serve with baked Tortilla Chips.
This is a tweaked recipe from Pampered Chef Stoneware Sensations Cookbook.