Tuna on his show Good Eats.
I perused the internet until I stumbled upon this
Julia Child Inspired Niçoise Salad.
I also watched a few recipe videos on YouTube.
- French Green Beans. I am using American Green Beans.
- Kalamata Olives. You can use Black Olives
- Italian Tuna Packed in Olive Oil. I am using 1 Can of Alaskan Pink Salmon. You could also substitute Vacuum Packed Tuna or Chunk Light Tuna packed in soybean oil.
1/2 to 2/3 cup Basic Vinaigrette Click HERE for recipe
Salt and freshly ground pepper
2 or 3 ripe Ripe Tomatoes, cut into wedges (or 10 to 12 cherry tomatoes, halved)
2 or 3 Red Bliss Potatoes, peeled, sliced, and cooked
Two 3-ounce cans Chunk-Light Tuna, preferably oil-packed
or 1 14 oz can of Salmon
4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and halved
1/3 cup small Kalamata olives
2 to 3 tablespoons Capers
3 tablespoons minced fresh Parsley
1. Drain Fish. Set Aside.
2. Remove Anchovies from can, reserving the oil. Roll each fish and set aside.
4. While the Potatoes and Beans are still slightly warm, toss them shallots, spoonfuls of vinaigrette, and salt and pepper.
Boil , Cut, Toss
Boil, Shock, Toss